TEADIT® 24SH is a large gasket sheet produced from 100% pure, multi-directionally expanded PTFE.
- Universally employable gasket sheet for all applications. It is suitable for all types of flanges, nearly all media, a wide temperature range and for applications with the toughest demands on purity. It is inherently clean and non-toxic.
- Gaskets of multi-directionally expanded PTFE have exceptional mechanical strength which allows operation with minimal creep at elevated temperatures.
- The excellent malleability of TEADIT® 24SH makes repairing small damage and/or irregularities of the sealing area (flange surface) unnecessary.
- Gaskets cut from TEADIT® 24SH are dimensionally stable, i. e. they do not get wider when compressed. This allows narrow flange faces to be sealed safely.
- TEADIT® 24SH is quick and simple to install. The used gasket can be removed easily and without residue.
Certification(s): ABS, BAM, DVGW, TA Luft, USP Class VI, VDI 2200, WRAS
Composition Expanded PTFE